Thursday, February 4, 2010

Act 2 Carmel Popcorn I Would Like To Be Come An Actress Or A Model But The Only Problem Is That I Dont Know Where To Start Off.?

I would like to be come an actress or a model but the only problem is that i dont know where to start off.? - act 2 carmel popcorn

Hello, my name is bedridden, and I'm 15 years old. I am 5 feet 2 and 110 pounds of the sweet African American complexion.I I made a few plays as the school year and a half I will act on modeling school.Now thing. I know I can be a model bridge, because I'm too short, but I kno there are many other types of modeling jobs. But I just do not know where to start. So nobody knows what can help, please e-mail is sexy_lil_alita@yahoo.com me.My ....... Thanks

2 comments:

Troll Spray™ said...

It is not wise to put your e-mail and I am sure that someone in Hollywood is no time to lose on Yahoo Answers.

Meow Mix said...

This is not the right place. To investigate serious issues that you need in a reputable agency and start a portfolio. You only get the answers of 70 years, pedophiles here.

Post a Comment