Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Bully Xxx Pinky Why Do I Feel Guilty Or To Blame?? :( Xxx?

Why do i feel guilty or to blame?? :( xxx? - bully xxx pinky

Well, I was best friends with this girl for about 5 years .. 2 years ago, we lost over a stupid argument .. I made friends with her, but she brought her cousin and his cousins, friends who were like 16-times under the microscope, we intimidate 12 to me and my partner does not speak with her because of these reasons:

She was always depressed
always in a bad mood
ran out and throw tantrums all the time
had a bad influence on how people speak
acted like a ***** the whole time
and I think he has serious problems, and try nursing problems

anyway last year apologized for all these

btw his mother, who gave a life shes very difficult to know that I was immature and pathetic bullying and our mothers had a fight on the phone with my friend because of this.

please forgive me anyway, etc., but I did not want a friendship explanined the last pin that will never be the same

and she took it councilling and so now but shes always goes to the same

I know that option but shes always down and I loved and hated everything is negative, a real person.

Because I am guilty, he has no friends, but he drove them all was her only real friend at school and now shes still herself, speaks with PPL wouldnt be friends, but true

I feel guilty?

She gave me a lot and I forgive and forget, it was a big thing for me .. Like her mother, never again!

What should I do?

xxxxx

1 comment:

fyhra20 said...

The feeling of "guilt" means that it was not his fault. I think a better word would be "nice". He feels the opportunity to help and be there for them, but I do not know.

You can be there for them, without a close friendship with her. If she wants to spend time, then spend some time with him - do not have much impact on your life too. Be encouraging for them and provide for them, because he probably has never been anyone had in your life. If you do this, we could drop our guard and be open to begin with you and not so hateful.

Post a Comment