Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Canon Camera Manuals Does Anyone Know Where I Can Find A Canon Camera Manual?

Does anyone know where I can find a Canon Camera manual? - canon camera manuals

The model is UL-3100CB. I have for my birthday almost a year and a half and I have a guide with. Does anybody know where I can find one? Or at least tell me how to use it. And even if you could me some good places for parts and receive additional lenses for them. I live in Sarasota, Florida. And please do not say E-Bay. Or elsewhere online for parts, I would not be able to use them.

1 comment:

fhotoace said...

If this is the camera you have?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/madamewong/ ...

If so, this is a scam and not a Canon camera at all.

It is worth perhaps $ 2.50, if it can only look for the accessories not only useless, but not profitable.

Your first clue is the "Free Focus" marking on the lens ... This means that you do not, the lens can focus, and the other is the "optical lens," All optical lenses are ... Why talk?

Post a Comment