Sunday, December 13, 2009

Dragon Ball Love Doujinshi What Do You Think Dragon Ball Evolution?

What do you think dragon ball evolution? - dragon ball love doujinshi

is more than 40000000, 57497699 $ be the world to be exact. 40000000, which is then used for the film, if I really earn any money. Chat not be surprised if the movie was more like a downgrade of a development. I loved Dragon Ball Z, and is likely to do after school every day, and I could not come for the film, but if he did, I was with what you think, disappointed?

4 comments:

Pai Kia said...

The next film was a failure, we have seen, the trailer is Grandpa Gohan is dead, 7 Mystics got together and created the Dragon Balls (NO) Kami made the Dragonballs for anyone who knows anything about DB / DBZ Krillin knows that its not so bad there, but like in the anime, he was killed by the tambourine, Tien is not there, and it helped when Goku King Piccolo and fought and WTH is with Bulma, Goku should be a child when to be confronted, first Piccolo, Goku and everyone in the school, that's a lot of shit living in nature, that is, like Goku, who he was, that's what it so innocent, far from the city to develop, was the only person ever to be seen, until the grandfather Gohan Bulma melted, problems, or even maintain its tail ,...... I just hope they keep some of the personalities of characters like Goku is always hungry, Yamcha and his fear of girls plol, Roshi trying to always get some action, lmao, I have nothing to say, but I, I 've clearly been, as the form of hiswell, they have also changed, can change somethings, but not gone too far ....

Loveless said...

I loved, but it was not really an avid fan of DB / DBZ. But, my brother, who is a great DB / DBZ fans hated.

Longhorns (13-0) said...

sucked. Period

Chelsea said...

I think it is better than a caricature.
Period.

Post a Comment