Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Capillaries On Breasts Help Please Read This! I'm Scared :(?

Help please read this! I'm scared :(? - capillaries on breasts

I am 21 years old in recent months, the skin I had problems with my breasts were getting worse.

I have many broken capillaries in the skin of my breasts, though small, and lately I always have these little red dots. I do not know what they are. I have a few of them, 2-3 in each breast. Small red spots, smaller than the head of a thumbtack. As small patches of scaly skin.

I have also recently opened in the right breast, which discovered a very bad moon - seems like melanoma. It is small, irregularly shaped and kind of red and brown tones. I'm afraid. I have big breasts, and only now, because he reserved awkward position. Could good for me? oo

Moreover, recently in a rather vague in the back of his left arm, the other is bad moon discovered irregular.

and a mole in the armpit, I have had for years always seems more tall, has small spots on their borders. I am very scared, please help

2 comments:

CNY84 said...

Why not just make an appointment with a doctor? :) No one here can do everything and in all cases diagnosed, the sooner you can get to see her make more professional. Good luck:)

brilo said...

What you need to check right away!
I am a little) in the same situation (21 and a mole evil I think, a melanoma in May. I understand that if you're afraid that the cancer - I know I am - but more cancer is detected, the better the chances are removed. They can certainly be a sign of melanoma.
Best of luck !!!!!

Post a Comment