Saturday, January 9, 2010

Coolit Systems Some Possible Overclocked CPU Cooling Options?

Some possible overclocked CPU cooling options? - coolit systems

I'm an overclocking i7 920 2.66 GHz to 4.0 GHz Intel says I need after-cooler on the market. (I research, the i7 920 can have up to 5 GHz with a first-class cooling fluid, such as 4 GHz, no problem)

There are two ways I'm looking at you, it is the Thermalright Ultra 120 Extreme, it has received very good reviews, although she has a better fan than most sinks preform. and a fan can easily be connected.

I am also in the liquid cooling system, CoolIT LAC Domino CPU is favorable for a liquid with speeds up to about the same price as the Thermalright.

that might work better? Are there any other do you suggest?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have an Intel i7 920, but I have not overclocked it .....
Thermalright Ultra 120 eXtreme sounds better, but also the fans need to find an appropriate setting.

http://forum.elitebastards.com/viewtopic ...

Post a Comment