Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Horoscope Gemstones When Will I Get A Job?(acc. To Horoscope,astrology)?

When will i get a job?(acc. to horoscope,astrology)? - horoscope gemstones

Hello

I was born, September 25, 1984 between 5:30 pm -6:00 in Andhra Pradesh, India.
Birth Star: hasthe
I worked abroad for the past 2 years and everything was good.Firstly undergo minor surgery earlier this year, and suddenly lost my job in 2009, the sea and its very difficult to find a place to then.I planned in getting married next year, but unfortunately lost his job and my friend, there are other events that make all worried about my financial situation is worse.Could me future.Also if I find work? I try my best to wait in a country job.I for a response from someone who knows astrology.

I had this question before and I found a useful answer for me (to some degree, but do not know how true it is). I believe it is useful for someone to answer my question.

Here:

SIGN Kumbha is rising, the birth of stars is the second Charna. You have less than Rahu MAHADASHA since 1998.
Ketu made minor surgery and also the loss of your job.

Come Let ANTARDASHA Venus in February 2010.VENUS IS GOOD time for you. You will receive EVERYHTHING.

I hope that your truth, and things get better soon, but my other questions are the following:

How long usually takes mahadasha Rahu? And has a detrimental effect) (in my case. Do you think that with some kind of gems would be useful for me?
Please tell me how it will soon be better for me?



Thanks
Sree

2 comments:

Lucy said...

when the economy improves

Lucy said...

when the economy improves

Post a Comment