Thursday, January 28, 2010

Ohio Drivers License Law For Military I Go To School And Am A Resident Of Ohio But I Moved To Kentucky, Do I Need To Get A Kentucky Drivers License?

I go to school and am a resident of Ohio but I moved to Kentucky, do I need to get a Kentucky drivers license? - ohio drivers license law for military

I am a resident of Ohio and go to the University of Cincinnati. I moved to Kentucky this year because of the less dangerous. I need to know whether it means a special law that do not need to register my car in Kentucky, or to obtain a driver's license in Kentucky. This consumption is very expensive and parking time, just in my neighborhood.

2 comments:

DJ said...

Yes, you need to be a Kentucky license and register your vehicle in the state in which we live, in general, you have to do 30 days time to do so.

Ima said...

onlyif u are runnin moonlight or cousin to get married

Post a Comment