Friday, January 29, 2010

Email Sample Style Are There Any Good Lyric Writers Out There Willing To Help Me With A Few Verses?

Are there any good lyric writers out there willing to help me with a few verses? - email sample style

I prefer email to do so, if possible, please say so.
It's just a rock song, and ill give you more information in the e-mail when someone is ready.
Here is a glimpse of what I wrote ... If you know what is my style ..

They bought in shops, the way
To say that you are well
But I think it shows in a shade of red
The tangle of frayed son
In your head

2 comments:

Nick said...

send an e-mail if you want .. Heres a bit of my style .. This is just a poem that I wrote (more than that), but if you think I can help you with these words from base ..

I was not the time he could remember
When the sun shines and the sun was bold
I remember, everything was golden
Everything was gold
It was a love to remember
When the girl laughed and the girl was my
A love that I remember everything was fine
Everything went well
And over time, we were better
And over time, we remember
Reminder

unplugge... said...

I can try to write a few words ... but I must be in the mood ... But as I said, I can try. But if I try to be, you probably suck, because I'm tired ... but I can not sleep. I'll give it a shot in the morning.

I could do anything about it via e-mail. either Yahoo or Hotmail would be great. just send me your e-mail

Post a Comment