Thursday, January 14, 2010

Laundry Signs Where Can I Find Laundry Room Etiquette Sign/Rules?

Where can I find Laundry Room Etiquette Sign/Rules? - laundry signs

Yes, I have some suggestions, and you can print from your comp.

Depending on whether you are not a mother or a professional in any capacity, could make a difference.

Examples: For the home.

Briefcase is the designated drop point for dirty clothes and are accessible, unless your role sits.

If the obstacle is, I promise you that the cover is functional, rather than a drop of dirty clothes on the floor beside or in front of her.

Dish cover is my access to the device and allows me to put your dirty clothes in itself. NO hiding.

Do not complain, as my clothes for me ... The schedule for the "Are We There Yet" is taken into account in the same way as it was when I carried around in the van.

It is over a period of time for each week for training or retraining in the proper use and / or flagrant abuse of this system.

This is a family. I can be your mother, but I'm not your slave.

I could goHowever, you can appreciate their own creativity, and smiles.

Rev. Steven

5 comments:

musicimp... said...

I do not think this is a common product. You can log in, or made to fit your decor and says what he wants.

musicimp... said...

I do not think this is a common product. You can log in, or made to fit your decor and says what he wants.

musicimp... said...

I do not think this is a common product. You can log in, or made to fit your decor and says what he wants.

memm said...

The "leave your pants here" I have not seen much evidence. Try to wash perhaps? I do not know what you're talking!

memm said...

The "leave your pants here" I have not seen much evidence. Try to wash perhaps? I do not know what you're talking!

Post a Comment